Actual conditions of visiting Surf Arena (from 22.11.2021), please read below.
You can book here, don’t hesitate and secure the best date for yourself.
(Please, if you can not to come on your chosen date, cancel your reservation in time, at least two days in advance).
What might interest you:
- disinfection is available throughout the Surf Arena
- tables in the cafe meet the condition – 6 people at the table, they are spaced at least 1.5 m
What to observe:
Conditions according to the current extraordinary measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, that is, in particular:
A visitor of the Surf Arena:
(for surfers and visitor of café or visitor just for watching surfers, also):
– Enters the building only with a respirator or nano mask.
– No clinical signs of COVID 19.
– Demonstrates, (with the exception of children under the age of 12), at least one of the following conditions:
a) under 18 years of age unless vaccinated against COVID-19, or
b) who have not elapsed 14 days after the completion of vaccination (according to point 2.)
underwent RT-PCR testing for the presence of SARS CoV-2 virus no later than 3 days ago with a negative result
2. has been vaccinated against COVID-19 and demonstrates that:
/ at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the second vaccine dose was administered in the case of a double dose schedule according to the SPC), or
/ at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the vaccine dose was administered in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC)
3. has undergone laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and the first positive POC antigen test for SARS CoV-2 virus or RT PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus has not expired more than 180 days.