We are pleased to announce that Surf Arena is launching a wave since 4 June.
You can book here now, so don’t hesitate and secure the best date for yourself.
(Please, if you cannot come to your chosen date, cancel your reservation in time, at least two days in advance).
What might interest you:
- the number of people in the simulátor meets the condition “1 person per 15m2”
- disinfection is available throughout the Surf Arena
- changing rooms and showers are in full operation
- tables in the cafe meet the condition – 4 people at the table, they are spaced at least 1.5 m
What to observe:
Conditions according to the current extraordinary measure of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, that is, in particular:
A visitor of the Surf Arena:
(for visitor of café or visitor just for watching surfers, also):
– Enters the building only with a respirator or nano mask.
– No clinical signs of COVID 19.
– Demonstrates, (with the exception of children under the age of 6), at least one of the following conditions:
1. underwent RT-PCR testing for the presence of SARS CoV-2 virus no later than 7 days ago
with a negative result
2. underwent the test, for the presence of SARS CoV-2 virus antigen no later than 72 hours ago with a negative result
(a confirmation from the employer of the self-test or school test is sufficient, as well).
3. has been vaccinated against COVID-19 and demonstrates that:
/ at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the second vaccine dose was administered in the case of a double dose schedule according to the SPC), or
/ at least 14 days but not more than 9 months have elapsed since the vaccine dose was administered in the case of a single dose schedule according to the SPC)
4. has undergone laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and the first positive POC antigen test for SARS CoV-2 virus or RT PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus has not expired more than 180 days.